Thursday, March 26, 2020

Gratitude Journal - 03/26/2020 (Health)

In Trump’s words - America’s has become great again. As of today, we have topped the charts and boast of being the nation with the most number of (known) cases in the globe. Reading news about an Italian nurse with coronavirus killing herself over fear of infecting others and how doctors are starting to face the tragic challenge of rationing medical care is depressing to stay the least. 

This social distancing situation is getting to me and the world news is painful and disturbing. It is particularly getting hard to stay cheerful and positive. So I am going to force myself to be grateful today - if nothing else, I am immensely thankful for giving me the luxury of good health in these trying times. 

Wishing the world healthy times ahead!

3 comments:

Neela said...

Amen!

Saikrishnan said...

You have echoed my prayers.

Thilak said...

Stay safe...all is well