Saturday, March 28, 2020

Gratitude Journal - 03/28/2020 (others)

Ever since Anvi was born, I haven’t ventured into the kitchen as much. Amma enjoys cooking - it’s her thing. While I enjoy feeding others, it’s not exactly my love language. I thought I’d give her a break today and made dinner tonight. While she is a foodie, she never consumes more than one serving of anything. Tonight she had a couple of servings of the paneer lababdar and I am elated!

I am grateful for having had the opportunity to give my mom a break and watch her enjoy dinner!

What do you love to serve your loved ones?

2 comments:

Neela said...

I love serving exotic dishes that I dream up on the fly. Of course it helps that my wife appreciates anything I make, however wonky it is 😊

Saikrishnan said...

You are always wise-you put the name tags for all dishes!!!!!